Resources for Media Outlets
• “LifeDeck.” Interesting title, where did it come from?
• The book is based upon the words of Jesus in John 10. Talk about that and about Jesus’ prescription for our lives.
• Boil it down for us. What do you want the reader to take away from this book?
• You speak in the book of the “four corners of life.” Please explain.
• But don’t our lives overlap those four corners? We don’t live in one corner at a time, right?
• How is LifeDeck different from other self-help books?
• You share in the book your experience of caring for your mother with Alzheimer’s. How did that experience inform this book?
• Our lives can become crazy from time to time. How does someone start achieving balance in their lives?
• Toward the end of the book, you say that LifeDeck is more about managing life than controlling it. What do you mean?
• Where does God fit into all of this? What is the balance between our part and His part in living a balanced life?
558 E Castle Pines Pkwy Ste B4117
Castle Rock, CO 80108-4608